Saturday, November 3, 2007

Mischief is My Middle Name!

This morning Cole decided he was going to comb his own hair after his bath! I went up to take a shower and when I came back downstairs I found Cole in the bathroom combing his hair! However, not only did he comb his hair but he also put several products into his hair to in his words "Make it look cool!" All of those bottles on the counter were put into his hair including mosquito spray, suntan lotion and nail polish remover!! Needless to say we had a little chat! Later that same morning I found him in his room with virtually no clothes on applying tatoos all over his body!!!
And yet that same crazy morning while I was getting his lunch ready he came to tell me that he had made the walls in his room look really cool by decorating them! I asked him what he decorated with - Markers and stickers!!!!
Meanwhile, Mackenzie is quietly playing with the trains in the living room!!! What a great example of boys brains vs girls brains!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That sounds like a very eventful morning!